Before we go any further we would like to stress something vitally important:
*** Raising Hell will NOT aid in fueling 'shipper wars. If you don't like a pairing, don't read it! - it's as simple as that. Flaming will NOT be tolerated. If found in breach of this rule, you will be warned; repeat offenders will be banned. If you have received a hostile member review, please report it to the administrators. Anonymous reviews may be removed at the author's discretion. ***
If you are a member of the E2RH Forums , please register here using the SAME username to help avoid confusion. Thank you!
By joining Raising Hell you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You will act responsibly and be polite at all times. Any member found flaming or being blatantly rude will be deleted.
2. No stories are to be reproduced in any way. All stories/graphics belong to their respective Authors/Artists unless otherwise stated. If you are found to have taken someone elses story to post here you and your IP will be instantly banned forever.
3. You must be of age in your country to read the R and NC17 rated stories. By knowingly reading a restricted fic and being under age you risk the law in your country. We accept no responsibility for Authors/Readers disobeying the law.
4. Please read through submission rules before posting any fics!
5. Do not email admin with help questions if you have not read our help section first.
6. Disregard for our submission rules or TOS will result in banning. Bannings will occur on a case to case basis and if you are under a ban you must not register a new account or try to update your stories/review etc.
We strongly suggest that you follow us on twitter, bookmark and become a part of the RHLand LiveJournal Community and come join the DA centric forums, E2RH , to keep up to date with site news, announcements, newsletters/updates and other items of interest and/or importance.
The LJ comm and Twitter are tools which are separate from the RH network so that we can still communicate with our members even if the servers should fail. In case of an emergency we would otherwise not be able to alert you to the problem.
And lastly, if you are a member of the E2RH Forums, we ask that you PLEASE register here using the same username. This will make it infinitely easier to keep everyone (and everything related to each of you!) straight and easily accessible.