ON THIS PAGE: | GENERAL FAQ | POSTING TIPS | ADDING FAVORITES
EXTERNAL PAGES: | DEFINTIONS | SUBMISSION RULES |
I forgot my password! What do I do now?
To recover a lost password, click here and enter the e-mail address with which you registered. Your password will be sent to you shortly.
What kinds of stories are allowed?
See our Submission Rules.
How do I contact the site administrators?
You can e-mail us via our contact form.
How do I submit stories?
If you have not already done so, please register for an account. Once you've logged in, click on Account Information and choose Add Story. The form presented there will allow you to submit your story.
What are the ratings used on the site?
We use the ratings system from http://www.mpaa.org/FilmRatings.asp.
What are the story classifications?Stories are classified by categories, genres, and warnings. See our Definitions for more information.
Can I post images with my stories? (Story covers or chapter images?)
Absolutely. We know that some sites prefer not to allow that kind of thing, but we don't really take issue with it as long as you are willing to follow the following rules:
1) No image may contain sexually explicit content. All images must be suitable for the general public.
2) Maximum banner dimensions - 750px wide by 300px high.
Note: Images should be posted in the story or chapter notes sections only. Please do NOT place them in your summaries.
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in more easily uploading your chapters/stories.
1) Log in to your account and edit your preferences to allow use of tinyMCE. This option will make copying your documents and files to RH simpler. (For those in doubt, the tinyMCE box looks something like this:)
2) Use the little Word or Txt clipboard icons to copy/paste your content without altering the layout. Alternatively you may use the HTML icon and input/edit your own code.
Please note: the eraser/rubber icon will remove all formatting and you will need to manually change it yourself, so be careful!
3) Upon uploading your story, please remember to include the DISCLAIMER in your STORY NOTES.
Adding stories to favorites is a bit trickier than one would think. You not only have to click the 'add to favorites' option, but also the 'submit' button on the following page, directly under the comments box. eFiction likes to play with our heads and be difficult, sorry!
Once you click the add to favorites, don't just click the same link on the following page, as it won't do anything but give you a headache by making y ou think it added your favorite!
You may find the pictorial below helpful. Good luck!